If you need additional assistance during COVID-19, please contact the following resources:
- Loudoun Cares: Referral Helpline: 703-669-INFO (4636)
- Provides referrals to local providers
- Loudoun County Information & Referral: 703-777-0420
- Contact the Loudoun County Information and Referral (I&R) program to get connected to health and human services information and resources in Loudoun County
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center: 703-777-0150
- Provides virtual employment services to assist you during this time, such as workshops, resume critiques, employment coaching sessions and services through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). Job listings are updated on a regular basis.
- Loudoun Hunger Relief: (703) 777-5911
- Provides fresh groceries for the whole family, but you MUST make an appointment and arrive at your appointment time!
There are many more resources available in Loudoun County. Please contact Loudoun Cares and/or the Loudoun County Information and Referral Line for information on additional resources. Crossroads Jobs works closely with each organization.